Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday Happenings...


We had a busy weekend but they always seem to be that way. Luke has started to play baseball and is the first one of the boys to enjoy playing baseball. Notice I said enjoyed, Will tried it when he was 4 and it was not for him. I can't get him to try it again. Luke has fallen in love with this sport but I have to be honest, it is so boring to me. I'm trying to get into it and I'm sure I will but I have lots of learning to do! Saturday was Luke's first game and he was just super excited! I'm so proud of him. With him being the middle child I worry about him feeling left out but with him playing his own sport he has really grown and he is proud of himself. 


 After the game Saturday J took the older boys to his parents to work in their yard while Westin napped I got lots of things done in the house. We are in the process of getting the house on the market so there is a "to-do list" a mile long. Saturday night the boys had a friend come play and I caught Westin watching them play while he was on his scooter. Sweet boy!!
 

Sunday we made a quick decision to head to Oxford for the day. This is a family time and we just love this little town. We had lunch and let the boys just play for hours. We met some friends and family there as well so it was just a fun day!
 

 
The boys are playing in the Grove here.... sweet boys!!
 
 
I hope you all are having a blessed Monday. It is raining and starting to get chilly again. I hope the warm weather comes back and stays!
Much love to you all!

No comments: